VA Benefits

Want to learn about what you've earned by serving your country? Surviving spouse of a Veteran? Need to file for a VA disability rating? Assisting an aging Veteran?

Let our Veteran Service Officers help you!

For assistance with VA benefits, you will have a more productive appointment if you bring the following:

  • Proof of having served in the Armed Forces
    (DD214 or VA ID card)

  • Any photo ID or Social Security card

  • Any VA documentation, if applicable

For Nashville and Davidson County, make an appointment with one of our three Veteran Service Officers.

OSDTN Veteran Service Officer


Davidson County Veteran Service Officer


For the Greater Clarksville Area, email or call 931-896-2184.

If you are outside of the Greater Nashville and Clarksville areas, check this link to locate a Veteran Service Officer near you.