Operation Stand Down Tennessee COVID-19 Statement
The health and safety of our Veterans, volunteers, and staff is our number one priority. Our Welcome Centers will remain open so long as we can operate them safely, with healthy staff and in sanitized condition. We have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing climate surrounding COVID19, public health, and the recommendations from local, state, and federal agencies. We remain committed to serving Veterans in every way we can during this difficult time.
A significant percentage of the clients we serve through our Welcome Centers represent those at highest risk for complications from COVID19. We ask that anyone who is experiencing symptoms to please call before coming into our Welcome Centers. To protect everyone’s health, we have instituted the following emergency procedures:
· All visitors and staff may be temperature screened.
· Coffee service in the lobbies has been suspended
· All external events, meet-ups, and hosted classes have been postponed until further notice
· Our front desk staff will work behind glass barriers
· Our housing program remains open with additional emphasis on hand washing and social distancing
· 12th Avenue Thrift is open Monday through Friday only with additional emphasis on hand washing and social distancing. Donation pick-ups are postponed.
· Mail service will remain open with normal hours (see below)
· Cleaning and paper supplies have been rationed to maximize their duration
· Designated staff are prepared to work remotely as necessary
We are encouraged by the number of Veterans and their families who are practicing social distance. OSDTN will be launching additional social media and virtual connection options to help reduce isolation and continue to provide information and referrals to Veterans and their families in need.
If you need assistance, please call us at 615-248-1981 during normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website will have up to date information at www.osdtn.org. Please follow us on Facebook and for the updates and virtual connection options. No one is alone during this challenging time.
1125 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Nashville Hours M-Th 8-4:30, F 10-4:30; Mailroom: 8-8:30 (no Fri), 11:45-12:15, 3:30-4
400 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37040
Clarksville Hours M-Th 8-4:30, F 1-4:30